Want to try something different and learn a new skill? We are happy to share our knowledge and experience in one of many workshops we present through the year.
- Grow your own cut flowers
- DIY wedding flowers
- Grow your own wedding flowers
- Floral Photography
- Garden Floristry and Posy Tying
- Flower Farming A Career Change
- Growing Organic
- Vegetable growing for beginners
- Polytunnel growing for beginners
- Vegetable and flower garden
- Winter fruit pruning
- Summer fruit pruning
- Grow your own fruit
- Easter Door Wreath Masterclass
- Easter Posy Tying Workshop
- Summer door wreath workshop
- Autumn door wreath workshop
- Christmas Door Wreath Masterclass Mixed Pines
- Christmas Door Wreath Masterclass SHOWSTOPPER
- Christmas Door Wreath Masterclass Holly and Ivy
- Christmas Door Wreath Masterclass at The Old Stables Tea Room & Gift Shop in Alnwick
- Christmas Advent Ring at The Old Stables Tea Room & Gift Shop in Alnwick
- Christmas Door Wreath Demo and Festive Lunch
- Christmas Door Wreath Workshop and Festive Lunch
- Sunday Festive Lunch and Christmas Door Wreath Workshop
Our workshops are fun, you’ll learn new skills, make new friends too, there are limited numbers on all workshops to ensure you get the full benefit of the presentation and practical involvement too. Most workshops run 9.30 am until 4.30pm, are presented either at Garden House or at The Battlesteads Hotel – location depends on which workshop and include a delicious lunch, non alcoholic refreshments, materials and tools, all you need to do is book and attend ready to learn.
Garden House will have 2 open weekends for a tour of the garden and flower farm, it is intended to be held on the first weekend of July when the Peonies will be in full splendour and the Saturday of August Bank Holiday weekend when the garden and flower farm is in full glory, refreshments and plants will be available too. Full details for parking and times to be confirmed.
If you wish to book a private group tour please do get in touch direct.